Sunday, April 06, 2003

Lost time

I went to the mall on Friday night, a big mistake. I don't know if it's because I'm getting old, but it seems like there are more and more mallrats these days. I was in the mall for less than 45 minutes and I saw 10 year old posers, either dressed up as goths, punks (carrying skateboards that had no wheels - maybe they just bought them with mommy and daddy's money), or "cool" kids with their brand name clothing and "bling-bling." I think mall security rivals the police force of my home town at this point. The funny thing is: they don't go to the mall to buy things. They clump up in these huge groups, blocking mall patron traffic - I assume this is "cool."

I went to the bathroom early this morning around 4:08, when I went back to my room, my clock said that it was 4:24. I was not gone that long. Maybe I was abducted by aliens. Maybe I was that sleepy.

Also, curses to Daylight Savings Time. I've lost a precious hour of time to study, not that I'm actually studying since I'm procrastinating by blogging. Wow, that sounds like a crime or psychological/medical condition: procrastinating by blogging.

No comments: