Sunday, December 28, 2003

A satisfactory weekend

It wasn't a perfect weekend, but it turned out okay.

There was the wine that we couldn't figure out how to open, but I figured it out in the end. I find it funny that it was I, and not Josh who got it. Perhaps I was a little too tough, because I broke the corkscrew when I was trying to open the second bottle of wine.

I've learned how to cook a good, juicy steak and create the demi glaze that goes along with that perfect steak.

I also had a strange craving for baklava, and there's this place across the street from Josh's that sells it, yet I've never gone. I almost went yesterday, but I spent the rest of my cash buying eggs. Fortunately, I got free baklava at Jeff's house. It was just as good as I expected. Unfortunately, it was only one piece.

That's okay, ShopRite has baklava :)

No comments: