Monday, January 30, 2006

Want some powdered sugar?

















I've always found Eli's hairless lips quite endearing. I think it makes him cuter.



Josh refers to it as Eli's reverse-goatee. We've always found this particular feature of Eli's quite amusing, but it wasn't until this weekend when I realized there might be a reason it's so funny.

Anyone who's seen Chappelle's Show knows about Tyrone Biggums (of "selling his friends' house and keeping the $450,000 from the sale to throw a $450,000 crack party" fame).

The constant white powder on Tyrone Biggums' lips remind me of Eli's hairless lips! I'm sure there must be something wrong with thinking my little cat looks like a caricature of a crack addict.

















Everybody, meet Eli Littlegums.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh - remember when tyrone went on fear factor & won an enormous crack rock? good times!