Monday, January 23, 2006

Look out! It's God-zee-rah!

The other morning, I was taking the C train to work. I had a seat on one of those small benches, meant to hold about two average-sized people. I took up half the bench with my personal bulk. At one of the stops, a woman with a large bottom came to sit next to me. I was a bit confused, because there were lots of other seats available. The problem is: she didn't even look before she sat down on the other half of the bench.

It was like slow motion. I saw her butt headed in my general direction - no precision sitting for her - nosirree! She sat down, taking up about two-thirds of the entire bench, meaning that she sat on me.

I would've surrendered the whole bench to her, but I physically couldn't get up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

eeewwww! and i bet she emanated super-body-heat onto you, too!!