Sunday, December 24, 2006

From me to me

Every year, I buy a Christmas present for myself. This year, I bought two, because I'm weak and have no willpower.



On the left is a goldstone necklace I bought at the Union Square holiday fair. The picture doesn't do it justice, as the stone glitters in the light. And on the right is an example of my strange obsession with finding the perfect Mary Jane style shoe. Yes, there are a lot of shoes in this style, but oftentimes, they're embellished with funky accents and odd color schemes. I like my shoes classic, so I don't have to throw them away after one season. My favorite pair of Nine West MJ shoes are 5 years old and I still wear them. Anyways, the new shoes arrived today and I LOVE them, despite the front being a bit too short to cover up my toe cleavage. I understand that some people find toe cleavage arousing, but sorry, I'm not one of them. If I wear stockings, it's not noticeable. The shoes are also strangely comfortable. Yay!

No comments: