Sunday, March 11, 2007

Technical difficulties

My laptop is not at its best right now. It was on and open on my bed a few nights ago when the kitties decided to have a race around the apartment. The laptop wound up being on their track and their galloping claws ripped some keys off the keyboard. Normally, I would pop them back on, but they were yanked off so powerfully that the little plastic frames that connect the keys onto the board have been broken apart as well. Thank goodness for warranties!

Since I work, it's hard to get a service call, so I'm sending my laptop back to Dell this week. I'm also hoping they'll replace my LCD because it has that smiley face effect going on thanks to putting pressure on the top when the laptop is closed.

Posting will be scarce until the laptop is back.

No comments: