Sunday, March 07, 2004

7 days

No, I haven't gotten a phone call from some creepy girl telling me when I'm going to drop dead.

I'm going on vacation next Sunday!

I bought another bag. I really shouldn't have. But I saw it and I kept walking by it at Macy's. I'm that kind of shopper. I can walk through a whole department three times over, but the first thing that grabs me all the way at the beginning is what I wind up buying. I kept saying to myself, "It'll be great for the airport and can carry all of our paperwork (being that I'll be responsible for all of Josh's things because well.... anyone who knows Josh will understand why it's better I carry his important documents). This is so classy and practical. I can see myself carrying this at law school!"

Rationalizing, I know. At least it was on sale.

No comments: