Sunday, March 21, 2004

Images in wonderment... wonderment.... wonderment

Things I have learned on my cruise:

1. The only thing to see in Jamaica is Dunn's River Falls. After that, get back on the boat.

2. Sometimes it's better to spend a few extra bucks and take an excursion than get swindled by the natives.

3. Images in wonderment are images of nightmarish horror.

4. It's okay to order 3 appetizers, 2 entrees, and 2 desserts.

5. Even though it's vacation, wakeup is usually earlier than you would get up for work normally.

6. If your nose sunburns and starts to peel, don't fuss with it or your nose will become a very unflattering shade of red.

7. If there is a dark smudge on your digital camera LCD screen, don't assume that it's just a smudge on the screen. Clean the lens. I learned that lesson a little too late. I'll just pretend that smudge that appears in the light colored pictures is a ghost or something.

8. 830 children on the cruise = 830 hooligans on the cruise

9. Craps is fun.

10. It will be hard to adjust to meals that do not entail five courses.

More to follow when I'm recovered from my vacation.

No comments: