Monday, June 28, 2004

Busy busy

Despite my lack of posts, I've been quite busy!

I applied for the rest of my school funding through a private educational lender. I had butterflies in my stomach while I was doing it. Hey, it's a lot of money! My credit has been approved and I'm waiting for the paperwork.

I've been very busy at work now that golf season is in full swing (ha ha... nevermind).

I've been obsessed with watching Good Eats and finally got to try some recipes I've been craving. This past weekend, I made banana ice cream. Today, I made french onion soup and I swear, it was the best onion soup I've ever had. It wasn't watery, salty, and weak like a lot of the soups you have in fancy restaurants. This soup was rich and packed with deliciously caramelized onions. It was easy but took three hours to make.

It was so worth it.

No comments: