Thursday, July 08, 2004

Paperwork

I got another envelope from law school last week asking for a doctor to verify my immunization records. This was not good news. I don't have a doctor or a copy of my immunization records. All of this information was in my parents' house, and they're not speaking with me. The last thing I want to do is go home.

I wound up calling Rutgers last Friday because they were the last people I had to provide records for in that department and surprisingly, they were more than happy to help me. In fact, they told me I didn't have to go to a doctor at all; a copy of my records with a Rutgers seal was acceptable grad schools. They said it would go out in the mail that day and surprisingly, I received it on Tuesday.

Rutgers has never been so helpful to me, even as a paying student.

No comments: