Friday, July 09, 2004

Friday Five

I'm so mad that fridayfive.org shut down just as I discovered it.

1. If the world were to suddenly end right now, what do you wish you would have done?
Tell off the head accountant for my company. In fact, I don't think I can do it when I leave the company in fear of the repercussions my actions may bring upon my coworkers.

2. How many times do you hit the snooze button before getting out of bed?
I don't use the snooze button. I usually get up about 5 minutes before the time my alarm is set to go off. It's kind of annoying since I know I can't go back to sleep for just 5 minutes.

3. What cartoon do you enjoy watching from the present or the past?
Spongebob Squarepants. Come on... "Spongegar! Pagtar!!" If anybody knows how to download that episode, tell me!

4. If you could go to any time and/or place in history, where/when would it be?
I don't think I'd like to leave the time period of indoor plumbing, and the 60s through 80s don't really inspire me. I guess I'd stay where I am. I'm comfortable and I'm moving on to better things anyways.

5. If your life were a movie, what would it be rated and why?
R for coarse language and brief nudity :P I think my life movie would be tastefully done though...

No comments: