Friday, September 24, 2004

Finally!

Another full week has gone by, and it felt like two weeks. I think I'm holding together pretty well and keeping up with the reading and work. Let's see if that's true for next week.

I've also tried Fresh Direct for my groceries and I'm very impressed. Subway fare sucks now and a round trip for errands will cost $4.00. I'm lucky that I'm able to walk to school, since I make a couple round trips per day (I go home for lunch and studying during my break). All in all, I spend 40 minutes walking between my apartment and school every day. Back, to my point, grocery shopping is difficult because it's not like there's a Wegman's around the corner. That's one thing I definitely miss about not living in New York City. I remember when I used to drive to my supermarket when I wanted to. Now, I'm always short on time because I have to study, prepare, and find time for sleep. The option of buying my groceries online is spectacular! I have groceries delivered to my door at a time that I specify (granted, the guy was late by 10 minutes) and I can have pretty much anything I want.

They even deliver tampons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay :) Next you'll be discovering the wonders of laundry picked up, washed, and delivered back to you all neatly folded.

ANYTHING not to cut into your precious free time!

~Annette