Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Meet iPod

I have welcomed iPod into my life.

He arrived on Thursday, September 9, 2004, at 20 gigabytes, 5.6 ounces. He is a beautiful fourth generation. He arrived in lovely packaging that made me feel like I was receiving jewelry from Tiffany's. I found it funny that the instruction manual addresses the iPod as "iPod," not "the iPod," so I read directions telling me, "Plug iPod into the charger."

His nickname is "Mochi." I am forbidden from officially naming him that because Josh said so. He gave iPod to me, so I guess he can have that say-so.

Unfortunately, iPod/Mochi is naked. Having cutting edge technology has its downsides.... there aren't enough good accessories for it. He won't get clothing until the end of the month, I think. I'm waiting to see if something good comes out.

But iPod/Mochi did get a new remote!

No comments: