Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Where's Dora?

Dora is currently sucked into Animal Crossing on her DS.

Well, I'm actually a little obsessed with turning my town into a money-making orchard. I'm sure I'll be bored by the game within a month. Currently, cherries, apples, pears, and oranges are thriving in my town of Heck.

In other news, I finally went to the dentist after not seeing one for the past 2 1/2 years. I really like my new dentist! Hurray!

5 cavities. Bummer.

I spent $186 getting just TWO of them filled this weekend. I don't mind the drilling and stuff. It's just the price tag that throws me.

And I just found out today that my brother and I are going to roast the 18 lb monster turkey my parents bought for Thanksgiving. Yikes. My first turkey! Aside from the turkey, I'll also be responsible for the mashed potatoes and some dessert. Right now, I'm definitely going to bring my apple cake (it's not rich or too sweet), and debating on a pear clafouti or some cupcakes. I think I'll do the clafouti because it requires less work. I'll do a test drive this week and bring in the results to the office.

No comments: