Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Like I need another hole in my head


Look! My first ballet flat purchase since elementary school! I'm not much of a flat shoe person, unless it's flip flops or sneakers (do those even count as shoes?), but I actually needed these shoes, and not in that half-assed rationalization way. I'm going on a plant tour tomorrow, and they have really strict rules about what you wear, meaning no jewelry or open-toed or high-heeled shoes. That left me with my sneakers and there's no way I'm going to wear sneakers and jeans in the summer, so I needed cute close-toed shoes without a heel that I can wear with a skirt.

I was a woman on a mission after work today: Buy 300 to ogle manly man candy and Hot Fuzz DVDs and then get ballet flats no matter what.

Success! And my new shoes were cheaper than my DVD purchase.

No comments: