Saturday, May 17, 2003

I wonder if they have them in my size...

So Peeyat helped me move out this afternoon (Muchos gracias) and then we were hungry when we got back - it was a lot of work moving out all that junk! We tried out the new McDonalds white meat chicken nuggets. Yummy!!! Definitelty an improvement. Then Josh told me he was going to hang out with the boys, so I decided to go to the mall with Peeyat.

How unfortunate that my mom said she'd buy me my tanzanite ring for a graduation gift and then I realized that it wasn't on sale anymore - it ended yesterday. Poo.

But I bought a new pair of shoes.... my second in less than a week. Terrible. At least I didn't pay for the first one. I will further justify my actions by saying that the shoes I bought today are for work.

No comments: