Sunday, May 18, 2003

Officially, it's official for me too (You put it the best words Jared)

I am now free of Rutgers.

A big sigh of relief for me this morning as all of my grades magically appeared after an extremely long waiting period (considering I took most of my finals before final exams officially started).

An amazing thing: Death by Logic = A
Considering the amount of time my professor took to grade quizzes, I don't think he read all 200 of the papers the students in my class handed in, but I don't care anymore.

Something I will actually miss about being at school: Bubble tea from Noodle Gourmet (Hey, it was $2.50 and really good! It's $5 in NYC!) and cinnamon oreo ice cream from Thomas Sweet's.

Is it a bad thing if I can't think of anything else to miss? I bet something else will come up (other than the obvious freedom from parental control and observation) at some inappropriate time when I don't have an internet connection or something to write it down on.

No comments: