Sunday, May 11, 2003

Oh happy day

Ever since Thursday, I've had this all-consuming desire for the Gameboy Advance SP. Unfortunately, everbody and their mother was sold out of it and didn't know when it was coming back in. I went to the mall on Friday and was told, "Good luck finding one" by all the employees I asked. I figured that I wouldn't be getting one until the excitement died down in a month or two.

Lo and behold, Hotmail bore me fantastically good news today. Circuit City e-mailed me *twice* saying that they got the GBA SP in stock. Goes to show me I really should continue my obsessive habit of checking my email everyday. I figured Circuit City wouldn't notify me any time soon considering the less than hopeful responses I'd been getting everywhere. So as soon as I got the e-mail, I bought one and picked it up right away :)

I am one happy girl right now.

No comments: