Friday, April 23, 2004

Friday Five

1. What did you have for breakfast this morning?
I had scrambled eggs, sausages, and hash brown potatoes, courtesy of the Conk.

2. What's your favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms. I like to eat the plain cereal first and then save the marshmallows for the end. By then, they're all mushy and have made the milk turn purple.

3. How often do you eat out? Do you want that to change?
At most, I eat out once a week, usually on the weekend, unless Scott gets an urge to drag me to Applebee's for some boneless buffalo wings. When Josh and I do go out, we enjoy our food at very tasty places. I don't think I'd change anything about how often I eat out. If I had the money, I'd do it more often.

4. What do you plan on having for dinner tonight? Got a recipe for that?
I believe the only things on the menu tonight have alcohol in them.

5. What's your favorite restaurant? Why?
It's very hard to decide. I love food! In New York, my favorite restaurant is Blue Water Grill. It's got great seafood, awesome service, and a super cool atmosphere. A few episodes of Sex and the City have had scenes shot there. There's also live jazz at night in the dimly lit downstairs dining room. Tres chic, no? In New Jersey, I'd have to say my favorite is Meritage. Hands down, best filet mignon I've ever had - it was like butter melting in my mouth, along with some exceptional desserts.

No comments: