Saturday, April 10, 2004

No complaints

I will never complain again that I am bored while at work. The first time I did it, I was supervising at my old bookstore. There was absolutely nothing to do, and then one of my employees had a fight with his boyfriend. Yes... you read that right. It led to a screaming, crying fight in front of the store and I had to call mall security.

Yesterday, I was bored at work and I complained that I was bored and wished something would happen. After lunch, Michelle told me that Nine West was having a huge sale, so my spirits perked up, figuring I could go to the shoe sale after work, even though I'm not supposed to spend any more money.

But that was not all the excitement to be had...

Josh called me at 3:45 (He was my ride because my car was in the shop having its brakes serviced), telling me that his mom was in the emergency room, so I had to be ready to leave at exactly 4:30 so we could go to the hospital.

No more complaints at work about being bored... I'm afraid of what will happen next time.

No comments: