Thursday, August 26, 2004

Dizzy

I've finally experienced what will henceforth be known as "Hell Day" in my weekly schedule. On Wednesdays, I have Contracts 9:00-10:15 a.m., Civil Procedure 11:00-12:40 p.m., and Applied Analysis 4:00-5:15 p.m.

Yesterday, I went to Contracts and Civil Procedure and I'm not sure if I learned anything. I'm trying to adjust to the 95% class discussion format as opposed to the predominantly lecture format I was accustomed to in college. The night before, I had struggled for a few hours with the reading for CivPro only to find out that we didn't have time for it because the professor decided to discuss The Buffalo Creek Disaster instead!

During the break, I went to the library for a couple hours to finish the reading for my afternoon class. Of course, I didn't finish the reading by about 5 pages, but it didn't matter anyway. Well, perhaps it will because the professor is horrible and teaches straight from the reading. That final class for the day sucked because I don't like my professor and how devious and arrogant she is.

After class, I went to the library again for a few hours until about 8:30 p.m. I don't think I spent that much time in the library during the second half of my career at Rutgers. When I got home, I felt as though an entire week had passed during that one day and could have sworn that it was Friday and I didn't have class the next day.

But here I am again, in the library, during my 3-hour break between classes.

No comments: