Thursday, December 16, 2004

Careful, you almost lost your hand... formula

My torts final was from 1:00-4:00 p.m. today. I left at 3:15, but I wasn't elated when I got out, like I expected. The exam was anticlimactic. I studied so hard, but only a tenth of the material was tested, and it was on trivial stuff that we'd spent about 10 minutes in class discussing.

Josh and I went down to South Street Seaport this evening and there was a fireworks display going on as we were shopping. He joked that the display was in honor of our finishing our first semester of law school.

In cupcake news: my neighbor, the French photographer, loved the cupcakes I gave him and he gave me a bottle of wine for the holidays. 2 cupcakes, or as he called them, "the best cupcakes I've ever had!", for a bottle of French wine. I don't drink wine, but it was very sweet of him.

No comments: