Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Oh geez, my duodenum's acting up!

I love Scrubbing Bubbles' Fresh Brush. I got it this past summer and haven't looked back. I know people who've had the same toilet brush for a decade. That is one stanky brush! Then again, I also know someone who used his toilet brush as a makeshift plunger. That is a stankier brush.

A couple weeks ago, I ran out of my last Fresh Brush refill. This week, I figured it was time to do a big cleanup in the apartment since New Year's Eve is coming up. Lo and behold, the Fresh Brush refills are nowhere to be found. Yesterday, I went to CVS, Duane Reade, and two grocery stores. Only Duane Reade had the starter kit, but I didn't need another one of those! You figure that if you stock the kit, you'd have the refills.

Today, I went to another Duane Reade, which turned up nothing, but after buying some ingredients for dinner, I decided to visit this shady basement discount store. Of course, this place had every kind of cleaner I could ever desire, and my beloved brush refills. I bought two packages just in case I have this problem again.

Maybe the shady discount store stockpiled the refills so no other store would have them...

No comments: