Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Hollywood meets New York



I think they're filming a "major motion picture" in my neighborhood. They've had their fancy equipment set up every night on a few blocks close to my building. Some production lackey tried to prevent me from going to a pastry shop for dessert on Sunday, asking me if I lived on that particular street. I stared at him and said I wanted to go to the pastry shop and he let me pass.

My friend Jeff, a movie production assistant told me that I don't have to listen to those guys and that he can't keep me from walking on that street. And he said that if it ever happened to me by my building and the movie people were being assholes to me, I should just go inside and bang a pot with a spoon from my window to disrupt their shooting and they can't do anything about it.

No comments: