Sunday, June 18, 2006

Weekend Update

I've been busy this weekend, and I'm not proud of the way I've spent the bulk of my weekend. Since returning from Annette's, I've been craving Katamari (the PS2 game, not calamari). However, I didn't want to spend $129 on a PS2. I do want one, but not for that price. I remembered my friend P had one in his apartment and I doubted he's played it much since starting law school two years ago, so I asked if I could borrow it. Since it's been a dust collector at his place, P told me I could borrow it for as long as I liked. Sweet!

I baked him a key lime pie for his trouble and I've been playing Katamari ever since. It's a little sad that I think I'm past where Annette is in her game, but then again, I'm not studying for the Bar exam.

Also, Spiderman 3 has been filming in my neighborhood this weekend. I think I saw Tobey Maguire yesterday when Josh and I were walking back from lunch. If there's a scene in the movie where Peter Parker tosses money in the air, I'll know then.

Last night, Josh and I went to Brooklyn to see my Boss B play with his band. Sadly, Amber and her super cool mom couldn't make it to the show, but we had a good time. Boss B's band is awesome, and I told Josh, "I have the coolest boss ever" while Boss B was bouncing around the stage like a rock star. Too cool.

No comments: