Sunday, November 07, 2004

Show me the Fassel!!!

The Baltimore Ravens played the Cleveland Brown tonight. This might be confusing to some of you (of the three readers I have), since I'm not a football fan. The reason I was interested in the game can be summed up in two words.

Jim Fassel.

He was the head coach of the Giants, but got fired at the end of the 2003 season. He's the reason I watched the Giants. At first, it was a joke to play on Josh. I'd annoy him by saying, "Oh, Jim Fassel is so hot. He's the hottest coach in the NFL." He's not bad looking for an older gentleman! The joke reached its high point when I wrote to Jim Fassel and got an autographed picture in return. A lot of Josh's friends can't believe I did that.

Well, I don't get to see much of Jim anymore, since I usually only pay attention to Giants games. Tonight, Josh spotted him on the Ravens sideline, so I watched the last quarter. Yes, I got to see Jim for a brief moment.

And it was good.

No comments: