Thursday, February 09, 2006

Review this!

I had my yearly performance review yesterday. I found it a little weird because I never talk with both my bosses at once (I actually wondered if they even exchange words on a daily basis). I guess I was a little nervous because there's always the possibility that they could point out something I'm doing wrong that I've never noticed all along.

Well, that "worst case scenario" thing didn't happen anyway. I worried about nothing.

Is it a bad or a good thing that my bosses think that I've been working for only 4 months when I've actually been working for 6 months?

The performance review comes with some inane set of forms for the supervisor(s) and employee to fill out. Thanks human resources! The question I laughed the hardest about was "Where do you see yourself in 3-5 years?"

Here are some suggestions in case you need help with your 3-5 years goal:
  1. Winning Powerball
  2. Or, if winning Powerball doesn't work out, earning at least 10 times my current salary
  3. King/Queen of Production (I hear that position comes with fancy business cards!)

No comments: