Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Annette and Mark's wedding... again.



I spent a chunk of my evening uploading my photos from this past weekend's wedding events to Annette's gallery. You don't really think about it, but it is a bit of a production creating a gallery for a lot of people (but not just some random internet dude) to post their pictures to and keep them separate. While trying to fix the file transfers that failed, I noticed that amongst the crappy photos, I took some pretty cool candids. Of course, my pictures will pale in comparison to Tony's, but these cheapo pictures will be nice for Annette and Mark to have until the real thing arrives.

Now let's see if I can charge over $2000 to walk around a wedding taking pictures at random.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice pic!

I love the ribbons blowing in the wind. And I often think the candids are so much nicer than the posed pix which always seem so stiff!

Anonymous said...

The toss bouquet pic you got is my desktop now :)