Monday, May 08, 2006

I'm sophistimacated!



I had a pretty good weekend thanks to yesterday. Josh asked me what I wanted to do, so I suggested walking around in SoHo. Since he agreed so quickly to that, I decided to push the envelope and said we should go the Metropolitan Museum of Art instead. It's been over a year since I've been there, so it was time to take advantage of my company's corporate membership at the Met.

The lower flute is made of platinum! Sorry, my inner band dork came out in the musical instruments section.

After the museum, we walked across Central Park to shop at Zabar's, where we picked up some of the best smoked salmon I've ever had (gravlox to be exact). When I got home, I made an herb butter to go with the salmon and then turned 5 huge vidalia onions into French onion soup.

And then I satisfied my Grey's Anatomy craving. Three hours worth of season finale coming up!

No comments: