Saturday, May 06, 2006

Bummer

Okay, I'll admit that today, I wished I didn't live in New York.

Today, I wished that I lived in Boston because of this.

Yes, I'm a total dork for wanting to see John Williams (my favorite conductor/composer) conducting the Boston Pops Orchestra (my favorite ensemble) playing his work. You'd be hard pressed to find someone who hasn't heard a John Williams piece (Star Wars, anyone?).

Well, if you're in Boston, you're lucky. You can see the Pops playing John Williams music while being conducted by the Man for $17.

I hate you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does he comes to NY at least once in a while? I would love to see him.
thanks,

Dora said...

As far as I know, the John Williams concerts are held only in Boston. However, they say that the Boston Pops do have national tours, so I'm going to try catching them then even though JW won't be conducting.