Sunday, May 22, 2005

All night laundry

Jessica has landed safely in California and I feel so lonely without her. Who else am I going to gang up with against Josh?

Before Jessica left, we went to brunch at Zoƫ and then visited Kate's Paperie of SoHo. Jessica and I looked at some wedding invitations for no particular reason. We reasoned that since Jessica is planning on being engaged by the end of the year, it's good to have some ideas and touch the details we've seen in wedding magazines.

There were the usual weekend knockoff bag sellers by WTC today. They laid out their wares on the sidewalk and we had to walk by all of them to get to the subway station. Jessica was tempted by the Kate Spade knockoffs, but for once, I was a good cousin and told her six bags is enough for one week.

After having dinner with Josh's parents (for Josh's little brother's birthday), I did my long overdue laundry. I don't think I finished until 12:30.

Yay! Clean underwear!

No comments: