Thursday, December 29, 2005

Kitty envy

I'm back from PA! Annette's kitties are the best, and I almost kidnapped Sehkmet (yikes, did I spell that right?) when I packed up for my return trip.

I've never been so happy to get on a PATH train before, but my NJ Transit train turned out to be ultra packed that I was afraid that I wouldn't make the transfer at Newark. It really wouldn't have mattered though, since the conductors stopped checking tickets at New Brunswick.

I smiled when I walked out of the PATH station after almost 4 hours of travelling. Philadelphia is nice, but I think I'm a New York girl at heart. Well, that or I was just happy to depend on my two feet to get to my destination, rather than a bunch of trains.

Oh, and if anyone has been frustrated by the Flash Mind Reader, here's the solution.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the recomendation ! and welcome back!!

Anonymous said...

wowie - the explanation is good - but i skipped right to the picture with the highlighted numbers. not gonna think during our vacation!