Monday, March 28, 2005

Rainy days and Mondays


Arrives fresh daily Posted by Hello

Why can't I be like my cats and sleep for 21 hours of the day? Instead, I was in Contracts at 9 a.m. with about 5 1/2 hours of sleep. After dragging my waterlogged body back home (torrential rain on the Monday after spring break - is there anything more depressing?), I realized Eli needed his butt wiped as he had a serious case of stinkbutt.

Mid-wipe, the phone rang and I jumped for it.

I got a job offer for the summer! I wasn't expecting their decision for at least 2 weeks, and it's only been 6 days! The interview had gone well, but I don't like to jump to conclusions. I start work in June, so I get a little vacation.

I think it's the perfect job for me, considering my interests, and hopefully the euphoria will carry me through the rest of the week (doubtful).

No comments: