Thursday, June 23, 2005

Buy me some hot dogs and souvenirs


For sound, imagine a bunch of loud girls who've never seen beer before. Posted by Hello

Tonight, I went to my first Yankees game. Actually, it was my first baseball game ever. I didn't expect to enjoy it as much as I did, since I find baseball quite boring on television. However, it went a lot faster than I expected, and I wasn't paying attention half the time.

The several girls sitting behind us were loud and obnoxious, something to be expected at a sports game. They kept bellowing for beer whenever the beer vendors came around, as though they'd never seen beer before and were still blind to the $8 price tag per cup. While we're on the subject of girls, the two girls in front of me on the line for Dippin' Dots were about 12 and wearing enough makeup to make any drag queen proud.

I feasted upon a hot dog and mint chocolate Dippin' Dots (served in a souvenir hat). Of course, I put the souvenir hat on Morty when I got home (yes, I washed it). You can see the picture on Morty's Catster page.

Books purloined today: 2
Books amassed: 37

No comments: