Thursday, September 15, 2005

They don't work you hard enough

I went to my first vendor lunch today at work. About half of my department went with the vendor to Aquagrill at 12:30 today, and we didn't go back to work until 4:00. I was the only one who didn't drink anything (alcoholic). At the end of the meal, one of my supervisors said that I had to start drinking at work events because then he wouldn't feel so bad about the four drinks he was having.

I've also started doing Sudoku puzzles, thanks to a couple Sudoku-obsessed coworkers. They've actually gotten good enough to race each other. So far, my time is 20 minutes for a puzzle, although Josh was constantly bugging me while I was doing it. Hopefully, I'll get good enough to take part in the Sudoku hijinks. We've gotten so obsessed that we were thinking about doing the puzzle during our vendor lunch today, but it would've been awfully rude.

And then we considered passing it under the table, having each person do one number at a time, telephone-style.

No comments: