Monday, February 28, 2005

Another snowy day


Morty's hobby Posted by Hello

Yes, I watched the Oscars last night. It's my Superbowl, as I explained to Josh in my frustration at his taking the remote control during the commercial breaks.

I was bouncing in my seat when "The Incredibles" won and cracked up when Edna Mode helped Pierce Brosnan present the award for best costume design.

I didn't care about much except Clive Owen (too bad he didn't win). As for the rest of those "big" awards, I rooted for anything that didn't have to do with "The Aviator." I can't stand Leonardo DiCaprio. He's on my list of "Supposedly Hot Actors I Can't Stand." That list also includes Tom Cruise and Russell Crowe.

I remember when we used to have days off for school. Law school in New York City doesn't yield as many days off as college did. I should be happy, considering this education is a lot more expensive. My school's policy is to stay open when the public schools are open, and if they do close, to make a decision from there.

Of course a law school would make its decisions based on precedent.

No comments: