Wednesday, April 06, 2005

At least it's downhill from here

I don't know what happened, but it seems that around late Wednesday, I become really depressed about school. Normally, when my classes end, I don't feel this desperate need to escape the building and not come back again until it's absolutely necessary. Today I was supposed to be in school from 9:00 to 12:40. I didn't finally leave school until 5:00. My head was pounding by then.

I had a craving for a McFlurry, so I stopped by the McDonald's on Broadway close to my school. When the girl was making the Flurry, she didn't put a cover on, so all the Oreo bits didn't even stay in the cup. At this point, I started to have a bad feeling. She handed the cup to me after putting the top on. I asked, "Isn't it supposed to be blended?" She responded, "You want it blended?" Umm... isn't that the essence of the Flurry? Well, I guess she didn't know what she was doing because she messed it up and the machine got the better of her, while barely mixing the Flurry up. She handed it back to me and said, "You'll have to get a napkin," since the cup was covered in bits of ice cream and Oreo. I stirred it up and the bottom half of the Flurry didn't have any Oreo at all.

Worst. Flurry. Ever.

No comments: