Monday, April 18, 2005

Ten Things

I got this from J's blog:

TEN (maybe not so random) Random Things about Me:
10. I’m really a dog person even though I love my two cats.
09. I don’t know anything about golf even though I worked at a golf club for two years.
08. I didn’t like reading books for fun until the fourth grade.
07. I like wearing heels more than sneakers/flats.
06. I hate SUVs.
05. I’m not a whining, ultra neat freak.
04. I’m a compulsive e-mail checker of my four e-mail accounts.
03. Rachael Ray annoys me.
02. I love gyros.
01. I can’t stand two-faced people.

NINE Places I've Visited/I want to Visit:
09. Hong Kong (visited)
08. Hawaii (want to visit)
07. Bermuda (visited)
06. Jamaica (visited)
05. Bahamas (visited)
04. Cayman Islands (visited/want to visit again)
03. Mexico (visited)
02. San Francisco (visited/want to visit again)
01. England (want to visit)

EIGHT Things I want to do before I die:
08. Tap dance
07. Adopt more cat(s)
06. Get a Shiba-inu
05. Have a dream kitchen
04. Swim with dolphins
03. Go on a cruise with friends that does not involve a rickety Mexican boat.
02. Learn how to frost cakes
01. Pass my law school exams

SEVEN Ways to win my heart:
07. Be supportive
06. Have a sense of humor
05. Be a foodie
04. Like dogs and cats
03. Accept my flaws
02. Realize that birthdays and anniversaries are not the only days to be romantic
01. I am nowhere as serious and mature as I seem to be, so accept the silliness

SIX Things I believe in:
06. Poetic justice
05. Inherent evil in mankind
04. Chocolate
03. Murphy’s Law
02. Pragmatism
01. Love

FIVE Things I'm afraid of:
05. Having to go back to live with my parents
04. Swimming in the ocean
03. Losing loved ones
02. Making a cake of myself
01. Failing out of law school

FOUR of my Favorite Items in my bedroom:
04. Ginger peach candles from Pier One
03. My modal jersey sheets
02. My current book
01. Air conditioner

THREE Things I do everyday:
03. Use an elevator
02. Have doubts about something
01. Walk behind someone who’s walking too slow for me

TWO Things I am trying NOT to do right now:
02. Nag Josh
01. Fall asleep

ONE Person I want to see right now:
01. The dean of my law school, telling me that I’ll get straight As and don’t have to take exams ever again.

No comments: