Monday, April 25, 2005

Italian afternoon

After class, Josh and I went out for lunch at Lombardi's. Josh ranked it as his second best pizzaria. Surprisingly, there was no wait and we had a great meatball and mushroom pie. I had read reviews that the pizza was doughy and salty, but it was nothing like it. It was nice and crispy, just the way I like it. Maybe that bad review was left by a disgruntled tourist.

We followed up with dessert at Ferrara's. I'm spoiled because I was just there on Saturday night with Joe. I still haven't found a better cup of hot chocolate (don't confuse this with something called drinking chocolate, which is like drinking a cup of melted chocolate bar). I'm obsessed with the petit fours there as well. The petit fours are also sold in huge boxes of 36. I couldn't stop thinking about it the whole time and Josh said that he'd buy them for me.

So he did... and now he has immunity for as long as those petit fours last. It's probably not in his best interest to eat any of them. I'll probably inhale a bunch of them the night before my Contracts final exam.

No comments: