Tuesday, April 26, 2005

I heart Passover

I always liked Passover because of matzo. Josh doesn't understand why I like matzo because he thinks they're bland and cause constipation. I like to put tomato sauce on them and sprink mozzarella cheese on top.

VoilĂ ! Instant pizza!

Yesterday, I realized that the benefits of Passover are not limited to matzo. Yes, Passover eliminates some annoying people from my life temporarily. A few students skipped Property yesterday to observe the holiday, and I can tell you that I've never had a more pleasurable experience in class. The professor got to teach without stupid questions interrupting him left and right (asked for the sole purpose of the sake of asking questions to get attention). The most notable of dumb Property questions was: "What happens if the town records hall burns down?"

Honestly, kiss ass on your own time and stop wasting the whole section's class time on your moronic self-promotion.

No comments: